Sunday, October 18, 2009

Quiet life...

Back from my 18day trip and is already looking forward to return back home, home=SG. I think I miss home really much. I just got a part time IT job working in-house project for this company which is selling TV cables, TV brackets to be mount on the wall. Can't believe it can earn money and guess most of their sales come from online cos they have more than 5 sites selling their products. Every site has its own url so you will never know they are from the same company and guess what I discovered that they will put a higher selling price for this website and then put a lower one for another.

Anyway, I don't think I will work long here cos I couldn't save much from this job. Not even if I starve or sleep less. I never felt so rundown when I need to change 3 buses and take 2.5hr to reach the office. Even if I take train(7.00pounds) to work, of cause cost more than bus(3.30pounds), it will take me close to 2hours to reach. No point taking train when the time taken is almost the same. Now I really appreciate SG transport, the accessibility and consider lower transport cost even though it is still increasing every years.