Sunday, November 19, 2006

A lazy Sunday

I took MC on thursday after 4 months...quite an achievement cos I used to take MC every month when I was working in SRC. The doc said no Drowsy medicine for me but it make my head spin and oh I fell asleep the moment I pop one. anyway laoWang said I always fell asleep on the job no pt pushin the blame to the medicine!
gotta be careful at work, cos a simple mistake will cost alot of time to recover...

heard from a fren, her bf jus proposed to her!!! is a romantic proposal... so happy for her. (I'm not implying anything so stop guessing!!!)

tomorrow is the DND. I spent a lot i meant it over $300 plus on 2 dresses, 2 pairs of heels, a pairs of earring ($22.90), a necklace and full manicures & pedicure at Dashing Diva at $80 plus!
Cos of the manicure, I m very careful when washin my hairs! gerry and me will b doin our nails for each other at FOC next time!!! I don't mind pampering myself on bday or any working woman shd pamper themselves at dashing diva!
the dashing Diva is born!!!
no swimming this week Stupid! feel so bloated! give me back my SWIMMING...