I happened to browse through my past blog. Yes happened to look for a friend's wedding pic there. So I try to search for it clickin on the date I might have posted it. I saw my Standard chartered 2005 half marathon picture and realise oh I m gg for another round of 21.1km of torture again. I still remember the paintaking to complete. I took 3hr25min. walked for 12km run 10km. this yr I have a group of fren joining me! I m excited at least I know I'm not alone! I have been training diligently this yr and took part in a few running events - 5km Shape Run, 10km Sheares Bridge, upcoming 10km 2nd Link follow by the last 21.1km SCHM. I hope to improve my own timing cross the finishing line within 3hrs or even better! RUn RUn RUn...
I have started swimming too. Swimming will help me to recover from long dist run. I went to Yishun safra to get away from the public pool CROWD. I enjoy swimming, it relax my body. Like floating in the air, signify freedom, I wish to sign up courses like yoga, dance like jazz/hiphop/ballet or buy myself a roller blades. I'm not sure will I continue to run next year. I feel tat I need new hobby to spice up my life. Some new fun interesting hobby.
Other than exercising, early this yr I had resigned from the co. which I had worked for 2 yr. Is a decision tat I find it difficult to make cos I m still unsure whether I'm ready to leave my comfort zone since I m already so comfortable with the job. Yah I did in the end. Found another admin job at RP. Happened to be a short 2 month stint cos I feel lost/useless not putting my knowledge to good use. maybe most of my time is like computer is fixing me instead of me fixin the computer! hahaha so I resigned again but this time I know I want to try a different kind of job other than admin so I jumped on my current job offer when a friend referred me in! is an IT job. somehow it had been 6 months and still consider lousy IT worker. I can't say I totally understand how it work but I try to apply watever I know. Is really difficult! today my RO do a confirmation review with me and asked me this, So r u able to handle the system alone? i gave him an uncertain nod which I felt terrible. This is the first job which I still can't handle alone after 6 months! I feel terrible inside. A friend told me that if I don't like abt this job don't continue, go for a job which interest you. I wonder how many of us really enjoy what they are doing now or is it for the $ yes everyone will reply me if not for $ how you gg to survive in SG? U gotta pay for hp bill, hikes transport fare, income tax, food, for your parents, if u happen to get marry you will have housing woes. children education, and of cos u gotta plan for some entertainment. wah is never enough ....all the money still go back to them.
Frankly speaking, I'm working for the sake of saving ...I didn't c myself advancing in this field. Let c how I fare after 1 year in this IT job, I may go for a more interesting job like tour guide, nurse, camp instructor etc.
Oh I enjoy travelling, basically all my money will be dump to tour. last yr I had went to HongKong, Bangkok, Australia-Melbourne. This yr I had been to bintan and taipei/hualien. I look forward to more short shopping trip to bangkok via budget air. However I dun encourage taking budget air even the flight is like 4hr plus cos I find it very compact and uncomfortable, I would prefer a stewardress keep serving me with drink, hot towel whenever I pressed on the LIGHT! I felt very dry while on plane, cos I forget I nd to pay for plain water too when I din bring my own water!!! so expensive a mere small bottle of plain water cost $2. I can't believe it. but yes the air tic is cheap.
My travel plan for the next few yr will be TIBET/Lhasal by train via Shanghai, Japan - Hokkaido/kyodo/Osaka, or Tasmania to visit a friend.
Oh I'm 24 gg to 25 next yr and alot of friends & relatives r asking abt my marriage somehow i wasn't tat anxious or excited abt tat. But news had been reporting that woman shd give birth as early as 26 after 35 will consider dangerous to both the baby n mother. Is it SG govt ways to tackle the low birth rate? jus wonder.
So what will my 2007 resolution be? have no idea... Isn't excited abt 2007, I'm facing mid life crisis!


