Thursday, January 05, 2006

A long cold war has begin

ohhhh while chatting with my brother in my room, my eldest sis walked in and I told her tat yesterday night, the continuous scolding to her son in the middle of the night when I was asleep is irritating and is not once, but twice & thrice. I was half awoke/half doze off from my early medication but the scolding just woke me up. This isn't the end of the torture, later in the morning, her alarm rang at 6am. She brought it close to her son but to no use. So she turned it off and dunno how many min had passed, she turned it on and off and on and off like tat. Until, I said "pls Stop it, I'm sleeping too!". Before tat, my bro had told me he wake up at 6am every morning to go to work. Hey then it will be better if she can go to his bedroom to slp and everything will be solve!!!! Yipppeee. sigh.

The story cont....

She said I was rude enough, I didn't think abt her feeling when I commented tat. sigh ok she's finding fault in my senstences eariler (Hey, u nvr treat me as human, u scolded ur son repeatedly n rang ur alarms 2, 3 times waking me up, can u move to kor's room instead, he wakes up at 6am everyday.)

unreasonable excuses from her, she purposely wanna pick an argument with me:-
1. u nvr thot of my feeling, how can you say i nvr treat u as human. (that's just a description!)

2. Then you shouldn't have put it tat way, shd put it in a nicer way. (becos u r my dajie, tat's y we tok in tat way! cannot take joke. she said I shd put in a nicer way. I apologised in Eng & Mandarin. and I asked her how shd i put it. new sentence: Can you move to kor's room to slp instead? cos he wake up at 6am too)

3. How can you be so selfish!!! Now I see your true self! One can nvr be good to the other. (refer to pt 2, I had apologised to her and amend the sentence but still she said i'm selfish.)

4. This room doesn't belong to you, it is supposed to be mine. (So i rebuked her u r already married, so is my now. i didn't wanna say like tat but if she didn't state it in the first place, i won't haf say like tat!)

5. I'm a mother, next time when you're a mother you'll understand. (Yah i understand, you're very noble, but now the issue is u r just very noisy and the alarm rings at 6am everyday while I only wake up at 8am to go to work so can u move to kor's bedroom instead)

6. Kor's bedroom always on AIR-CON. (kor replied her, I haven't on AIR-CON for quite sometimes.)

see she just love to slp in my room, and her initial anger is tat I shouldn't ask her to shift out of my room and slowly evoked into minor minor minor stuff which she can thot of frm my sentence...

(a long cold war has begin)