Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

Is a New Year and yet I wish it hasn't come tat fast. And now I wish Chinese New Year will approach slowly....cos I prefer the approaching period instead on the actual day. oh How did i spend my NEW YEAR? I spent my new year attending WEDDING DINNER... on New Year Eve, I attended my close fren's yang yang ROM frankly speaking I can't slp cos I'm too happy for her. The night before I had went KT-weee with my colleagues ok I was a lousy dai-dee player. I drank quite abit. abit tipsy. lucky yanlin is with me. haha.

On New Year 1.1.2006, I attend ming's bro wedding ceremony at a temple, is my first and is very solemn and emotional. kinda of like attend a church wedding. followed by a dinner at HarbourFront with singers singing Hokkien song.

ON 2.1.2006, 2nd nite of the dinner was at this http://sichuandouhua.com restaurant. Is posh and accompanied with a lady singing English song live. cool.