Thursday, September 01, 2005

Da Vinci Code...

I had just finished reading Da Vinci Code and is enjoying it. At first I thot is some kind of boring story book but it trigger my interest in the art piece done by Da Vinci and is so interesting tat I stopped blogging and stop sitting in front of my PC for 1 whole weeks haahaa I'm stick to tat bk when I'm in Train, in Bus, walking and almost every night I read till I fall asleep. I finished the bk tis morning ard 3 am plus(I fell asleep at 12am) woke up at 3am to finish the last time... in the initial stage I wanted to know who's the murderer, subsequently, who is the teacher!(mastermind) then follow by the secret of the keystone hmm the bk manage to keep me in suspense throughout.....ohhh cool but then I still have my doubts in some part of the story.

Fyi, Da Vinci Code movie will be launch next yr...will be expecting it. Usu reading the story will be more detailed than MV. but is suitable for lazy ppl who doesn't like reading haha

I'll recommend it to everyone. worth reading it