Monday, August 22, 2005

Before(19/08)-During(20/08)-After Night-Cycling

Before night cycling on 20/08, I had an overnight mahjong session at a friend's place till 7am...slept frm 10am till 3pm and set off to ECP @ 9pm.

DURING....

We began at 2230 from ECP to Tanjong Pagar Railway Stn for supper(0100) before we set off for Sentosa. It was raining heavily when we reached HarbourFront. We made it to Sentosa at 0300 whooooo the up slope was giving me trouble!!! haaa but this time I'm nt behind...is 2 guys laggin behind(oops did I mentioned I'm the only girl with 12 guys)ok 1 is skinny e other is over 100kg(he's nt telling us his weight!). Cycling INSIDE sentosa is a BIG regret for the BIG guy who in the 1st place insist to go even thou some were reluntant. I had phobia in gg down a steep slope cos I fell once terribly during poly yr 1 nite cycling and had quite a BIG scar on my chin for weeks before it disappeared and bruises on my thighs. Tis time round, I had been caution enough to apply the correct brake when gg down the slopes.(note: aft my 1st nite cycling incident-my mummy doesn't allow me to go 4 anymore) .

From Sentosa, we headed toward orchard via chinatown. Sat outside Cineleisure LJS(0500est) for some breakfast then we headed to Marina Sq 7-11 then back to ECP.
During the journey, I was really scared of cycling along the road in an opposite direction with the oncoming vehicles and esp those sharp turn when the vehicle wun be able to see u till they turn. Is kinda of dangerous... and don't think I'll go for tis long dist night cycling unless with TP protection or the road closure only for cyclist haha...is so scary in my heart I was like praying(pray to any gods tat hear me cos I'm a free thinker) every sec that not only me but everyone in the group will be back safely. Is kinda of relieve for me when I saw Katong Park signage.

ECP->Tanjong Pagar Railway Stn->MarinaSqr7-11->HarbourFront->Sentosa(Palawan Beach/7-11)->Chinatown->PenangLane->Cineleisure->Selegie->Suntec->ECP

I had to mention this!!! my Guardian(JM) was fast asleep when we reached ECP the breezy wind is blowing against us and all of a sudden he was riding near to me and crashed into me! hmm tink I was cycling kinda of slow I managed to stop my bicycle w/o falling off...I was like "HEY HEY HEY wat'r u doing!!!" ok i got BRUISEs on my thighs!(hmm my guardian fell asleep!)

AFTERMATH...
as usual, aching all over my body, I slept in the cab, when JM woke me up, my 1st response was "y u wake me up?"(i was like slping on my bed kinda of feeling...) My palms, my arms, my ankles, my feet r arching. oh 1 more incident, I fell down while gg up the spiral staircases heading to my office at level 3 in front of over 20 ppl. arghh weak knees. weak legs. so maLU