Both of us know the bird belong to someone staying in this blk, both of us is trying to figure out. My mum tried to feed the bird with stale bread and I brought it near to its beak but then it poke at the plastic bag, EEK stale bread! smell horrible! then I asked my mum to bring some cooked rice sigh but she brought uncooked rice instead. Put some on my hand and i bring it near to the bird. I said in Baby Language "mun mun", it didn't respond, I said in Chinese "Ci", it didn't respond, then my mum said in Malay, "makan" haha it began to eat the uncooked rice on my hand so both of us conclude its master shd be from a Malay Family...and the next thing I know it JUMP onto my hand and slowly jump to my shoulder...arghhhhhhh.....I m beginning to like tis bird...too bad I'm not a bird lover...din intend to keep it...

taken with K700i hp...
then it began to fly ard my hse arghh and land on my hand, there is no way it is gg to stay in my hse, we've no knowledge on keepin a parrot as pet, so I place it on one of the plants along the corridor and closed my door. We saw it flying near to our door thru the door hole. However, aft a few min my mum checked thru the door hole, it wasn't there anymore...hmm maybe it master had came and collected it. I went to the window grilles and chk out does the yellow parrot left anything there...haha there was dropping on it...eeek I didn't wash my hand when it flew on my hands n my HEAD too...!!
so kawaii!....

my new bikini
and 1 more pic

ohhhh.... snow.wolf.lake tix!
I had been missing my jog. Just did one today, haven't drop by the stadium to do my run...been pretty tiring tis few day argh as usual it is affecting me.
tomorrow doing my 3rd mock TP argh, the 1st & 2nd flanked terribly....T_T


