Sunday, August 07, 2005

not a good start for a Weekend

I lost my employee's pass on a Friday Night out!!! I had reported to SMRT station control personnel at WDL who informed me he will mass send the msg to other station
Terrible, terrible, terrible!No mood for anything but still gotta turn up for date
Went for a KTV session with my ex-colleague hmmm nw K-Lunch has 4 sessions, 10am - 12am, 11am - 1pm, 12am - 2pm or 1pm - 3pm but but but I went from 10am to 1pm still nobody came to ask for bill till both of was shivering with numbness in our fingers we decide to go. Is so cold! tat ah soh friend of mine wore a super short shorts haha of cos cannot take it.
"argh I had lost my EP!" keep popping in my mind, SO CARELESS!careless careless!!!
Decided to return to Dhoby Ghaut NEL station control on Saturday to chk whether they happen to pick up my EP. argh NO, NO, No is the ANS!!!ok there was a teen crying frantically when I was @ the NEL control station! she kept mumbling, "I can't lost my wallet, I can't lost my wallet!" to her friend who have no idea how to console her. "I lost my EP!"

Went to a few Tour agency to check out Air tixz hmm the lowest direct flight(BA/QNT) to Melbourne cost ard S$800 plus as usual our very own local Airline cost 300plus over the price of other Airlines . A tour exec suggest I chk out NATAS fair in early Sept for Air tix promo but then it will be too late for my plan. I nd to bk my own tour in Melbourne instead of gg thru TA. TAX, Aussie VISA apply to Singaporean too. "I lost my EP"
Aft that we went shopping for running shoes woh woh woh eyeing an Adidas shoes(in GREEN colour-> currently my FAVE), I had bought a heart-shape printed BIKINI frm TS and a SP frm NIKE total cost over $80 plus. "argh I had lost my EP!" poppin gotta report to HR on Mon. T_T

gotta do my 4th Jog at Stadium.