Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The next journey - Owning a property.

Yup I see it as owning a Property. It is such a money-squeezing-time-consuming process. For eg, this is the 3rd time we got a queue number well 191 out of 330, I'm not sure is it good or not but I know we will definitely get a house but not the one you want most cos 190 flats will be up for grab before I got to choose.

Returning for 1 year, I have change from accommodating to COMPLAIN,DEMORALIZING,PESSIMISTIC....

"I guess SINGAPORE society, environment doesn't do me good. It mould me into like someone who isn't happy with life, isn't happy with work..."

Gosh I m complaining again.
STOP!

"To survive in SG, you can't pick up a work you like, cos it can only feed you but not when you decided to own a house unless you get a 3-room flat, already you can't feed yourself, you need to feed the house and how are you going to raise a kid?"

Gosh I sound so demoralising and pessimistic about my future.
STOP!

Slap myself 2x and remind myself to be happy about what I have now...

I wonder is it because I m stepping into my BIG 3 and I still feel insecure about my life. I wonder......

I have learn to let go easily yet now I m back to holding on to something.....

I dislike been tie down...esp by $ why do one need to live for $ while not $ live for u. such a sad life.