Thursday, August 19, 2010

19th August 2010 - At this moment...

Had just met up with 2 Sec Sch buddies, one married with 1 kid and another due 2011 Feb, and the other one is getting marry in Dec 2010 and the only one left on shelf is ME....

However at some point of time, I still feel very much single in life. I won't say I'm not envy that many girlfriends are getting marry, YES I DO ENVY but everytime - I would ask why do you need to get marry? is it so important? there is no definite right or wrong answer but none really is a push factor for me...and been accompany my friends to look at wedding bands, another pair to wine-tasting.... I find it a hassle but maybe when it is my turn I WOULD really ENJOY it....I told them I wish I won't need to go through all this and hope it will be as simple and relaxing and stress-free.

Next is $$$$, I wonder where they got so much SAVING whereas I m still penniless. I can't afford to fork out $10k or ok even $5k for a wedding banquet....

Then come the question - BABY. We were discussing the age to have BB, now we're 28. So the mother of 2 will be going thru a hell now but when she is 50, she doesn't need to worry about her kids cos they will be over 20s. SO the bride-to-be was saying she plans to have 1 by 35 but by then will be slightly high risk.

Happened to sms a Pri cum Sec sch girlfriend - she feared her bf propose to her cos of many concerns - child, living with family, work....etc

Guess I wasn't in all the above picture cos I still don't c myself getting marry nor do I feel prepare for such life...married, with kids, living with away from my parents.....