Thursday, September 03, 2009

FREE Dance....

Guess what to go to the dance place, instead of spending more than 7pounds on transport, I bought a day pass at 5.10pounds but end up injure myself even more.....

Bought a red little skirt at Espirit SALES, a GOOD bargain - 4.99
Bought the red heart shape dress, I had been eyeing while still staying at 268.
Bought a long white shirt which can be a dress like boyfriend's shirt
Bought a black pants for dancing
Bought a black legging to go with red little skirt & red heart shape dress
Bought a washing bag for inner wear, main reason cos it is black instead of usual white!

Treat myself to Mac fillet meal after 6 months w/o any Mac meals yeah!

女人血拼越拼越开心
================================================================
Ever since I came over UK, I'm sorta of scrimp and save, anything FREE, I will definitely take a look.

So here I'm register for free dance lesson at The Place. I got a replied from them and these are the dance I m going to learn. At first, I thought it is the name of the instructor but google search...

Kathak 7:00 pm Friday 11th September - it is an indian classical dance

Capeoria 8:00 pm Friday 11th September - brazilian dance created by slave.

Morris Dancing 4:00pm Saturday 12th September - English Folk dance