Sunday, July 12, 2009

into my 4th month and many more months to go...

Wah, it is already my 4th month in England as a working holiday maker. What is my achievement so far?

2 weeks in England, I had travelled to Dublin for a 3D2N trip.
1 month in England, I had travelled to Zurich for a 4D3N trip.
2 months in England, I had travelled to Paris for 5D4N & followed immediately Bath Spa for 2D1N.

Quite an achievement! I still strongly believe it is all worthwhile to apply for working holiday visa which cost me SGD300 or more I can't recall and 1way air ticket at SGD908.

Total expenses for the 4 trips + visa + air ticket - £2000 est SGD7000est.

Now I'm earning it back! I keep telling myself face the REALITY - $ slave!
Thank to my family & friends support else I won't make it so far....