ENA stand for European Nursing Agency. I had applied for this job though I heard alot about from friends saying it is all hardwork and no life but since it is something new, I guess I will take up the challenge - cleaning their potty, driving them around. I hope I'm prepare to face all of it.
Ok well other than new challenges awaiting me, the reward is good which is a motivation and of cos not forgetting picking new skill which I have never learn, caring for a people with special care. I have empathy for these people, I hope I can learn to communicate with them.
Well, I will be heading to the training school on 25th May in the afternoon, training begin on the 26th May till 29th May. More to be update on the training. Let hope I can take photo during the training. =) Hope the spirit is high!


