Monday, April 27, 2009

A closure to SG DAY 2009

It left me missing home even more... =)I felt happy to be involve in Singapore Day 2009 in London and getting to know so many Aunties and new friends all the way here. =) The money & time spent on the transportation was all worthwhile afterall with so many freebies - food, drinks, goodies bag (ponchos, picnic mat, muruku and other kid's toy too) almost similar to NDP goodies bag but there is neither a torchlight nor a fan inside. Cos the wind is strong here, imagine the satay man doesn't need to fan the satay! Should sell satay here save energy on fanning.

Even though I feel that SG govt have always path a route for us from young till teenager, I would like to say 'PAMPERED' or 'SPOILT' us, slowly realise it isn't all that bad after all. The exposure to the culture and getting to know local friends here allows me to understand how everything-govt, policies, benefits & tax run here.

I can't agree to the policy here!!!!! Maybe I m used to a democratic society, I have alot of disagreements to their "HUMAN RIGHTS" & "FREEDOM" policies esp the benefits for single-parents, teenagers, partner-relationship which I shall not further explain here.