It is a really mini cheese fondue bought from Lucerne. The taste is exactly the same I tried at the expensive & lousy svr restaurant. Enjoy preparing the stuffs for the 3 little pigs - daMun, 2rin & xiaoSa.
Since I had tried it in Zurich, the mini fondue is specially for the 3 little piggies who take good care of me when I'm away from home and when I was sick.
I had baked some potatoes, mushroom, baguette, cauliflowers & my precious luncheon meat for them. daMun wanna add some prawns too. We managed to finish everything up within few minutes.
Followed by DESSERT bought by 2rin. Chocolate truffles from Sainsbury and we had haagen-dazs vanilla ice cream to go with it. In addition, some banana too. =) The Big bare Ruff and 3 little pigs fought to finish up the dessert.
And I realised I like to prepare fusion food. eg - Pasta with dried shrimps and chilli. Cheese fondue with mushroom, luncheon meat, cauliflowers, potatoes & baguette, cherry yogurt with cornflakes, green bean soup with wasabi peas, more to come. =)


