Friday, August 22, 2008

UK Working Holiday Visa (Part 3)

I got my Working Holiday Visa APPROVED!
Depart before 8th Nov 2008.

now....my head is really spinning...cos I gotta settle alot of thing here which I haven't come out with.....

1. Air ticket - shall wait for sijie's application
2. Change pounds... now rate is 2.65!
3. Meet up with my insu agt.
4. Tender my resignation on 1st Sep
5. get a laptop/ digital camera (I'm on low budget) - chk out comex
6. get a backpack bag? check out the stuff I need to get and bring.
7. body check up. abit reluctant to go for this.
8. will do up a solid plan over my Stay in UK
9. I maybe bringing my mummy go, she will travel for weeks, if she can tahan?
10. find lodging, jobs over UK.

LASTLY, Pack my bag on last day.