So coincident tat both of us are in the same role-to distract the F1 racers...
I was giving myself some scenarios if Nor isn't in the same role or grp or nobody I know of is in the F1 volunteer........
I will stand there alone, staring blankly in the air till someone come to talk to me.....stood at one corner, well the trainer had advice us on the day of the race....
1. Mingle around our group, go round to shake with each other hand and say HI!!!
2. assist each other on the race day, keep a lookout for danger for each other too.
3. If nothing is going on while not racing, chat and get to know your team mate...
After the training end, nor n I end up in Popeye Chicken Fast Food restaurant. I owe Nor $6.20 for my Burger meal cos my wallet was EMPTIED = no money. Nor had 2 pieces of chicken...well He missed taking photo with his RACE QUEENssss!!! wahahaha too bad maybe another time... my arms are very TANNED now....


