Friday, May 02, 2008

New Hairstyle real SHORT.

I never thot I will have such a SHORT hair ever since my last was in Secondary School.
I went in to JB hoping to meet up with Sijie & way. but dear way couldn't make it. In the end, sijie came down alone.

My New short hairstyle @ Elle Taman Molek, I m happy with it!
Right side - CHUBBY

Left Side - Slimmer ^_^

Dinner at a Korean Restaurant near a Beach

yummy beef bbq!!!
A korean potato salad which I find it rather on the sweet taste which I m not used to.

Still not sure what is the stuff below, like jelly add chilli sauce.

still no idea what is this?



Yummu KIMCHI!!!!


stone rice & Kimchi Soup


he is finishing all the food to himselfHe accompanied me in to jb for such an EXPENSIVE haircut. dun ask me how much?!?!?!?!

p/s: I had started my diet cos I m gg to attend one of my cousin's wedding on next coming saturday at PJ(Malaysia)I look so PLUMP!
less rice, less noodle, less food, less meat & MORE fruit diet. >_<>