Wednesday, October 31, 2007

OLD? LOST?

I was on the bus and heard 2 young girls chattering on the bus, they were speaking quite loud regarding part time job. One is working for her mum, the other is looking for banquet job. The one working for mum selling some stuff is earning $300 -$400 working only on weekend. Schedule is flexible cos mummy is the boss.
Both were discussing holiday job, they have black hair (so I guess they'r in secondary), they mentioned OBS=outward bound singapore (that confirm my guess), they oso mentioned abt working in june and dec (that's confirmed plus chop they r only secondary sch!) cos they still go back to sch during sch holiday for CCA training and tutorial.

I was standing beside them and observing them... Suddenly felt so OLD le!!!! I'm 25 yet they are jus sec 2 or sec 3 nia! I envy them for they can enjoy what they wanna do, they still have a long way to go....they doesn't need to worry about career, future for they just need to concentrate in their studies that is all.

While I'm still feeling vague about my future, for I can't see where I will be in 2-5 years time.
I thot my life just revolve ard working and earning some $, save some $, spend some $, give some $. sigh....that is my life?