Tuesday, September 25, 2007

7th week in new Co.

7th week in my new co. gg to 2 mth le, but life is moving at a very super fast pace like flying everyday, however, last week has been so call less job requests which is a blessing for me, jianming was away for almost to 4weeks spending his time in deep bushy jungle in BRUNEI. I haven't waste my time too, I had went swimming, making tiramisu and my malay class had ended on 21 sep. I had signed up for yoga class on every sat, must make full use of my PASSION card for this 3 yrs.

I went to swim at rp, so shiok, there is no crowd at all, I manage to swim 7laps only.

I don't like to eat tiramisu, but becos it doesn't require baking hence I learn how to make one.=) it pretty easy to do it, now I'm gg to improvise it - make non-alcohol tiramisu, make it look more beautiful...
fyi, my family love it and my own tiramisu-critic(u know who u r) like it too!!!!

I m now into cooking, getting rid of my fat round my waist, saving $$$ for overseas trip(no solid plan - japan, switzerland, tibet, etc)