I kinda of detest no. 25. It's not becos I'm growing old but becos I feel tat time is running away while I'm still not moving on. sigh I m experience 1/4 life crisis. LOST, CONFUSE... I want to lead a wild life doing wild thing like buy an air ticket to a country i like without having to consider the consequence anytime, I would like to look for a job I enjoy and doesn't worry about my $ is shrinking(usu job I enjoy will pay peanuts)... I just can't let go...
so what's happening in my life at 25...
1. I m now given more work responsibilities. Fear?Yes definitely there is. Anything come, I just take it in my stride.
2. I was down with viral infection, I ate 1 meal (half a bowl of porridge) for 2 days so happy I thot I will slim down, in the end my appetite return on the 3rd day, I have normal meal but small portion. I still don't know wat cause viral infection. symptoms: nauseous, headache, dizzy, tummyache.
3. Everyone is asking when m I getting marry? Is 25 the age to get marry?
4. 2 colleagues asked if I don't want to go into IT, what would I want to do then? I can't give a definite answer now. In the past, I will answer voluntary organisation like children society, old folk home etc. I don't know too. I feel lost. y would one need to work in order to survive?


