nowsaday passwords isn't just number, it has to be alphanumeric, sometime it required you to include symbols like this !#$%^&*()_+ too.
When I started working in this tertiary, their system required me to have an alphanumeric plus symbols password. It crack my head to think of one which I will memorise in my head!!! so I tried several times before I have a complicated one. As I move on to another company, it has another password policy which required me to have 12 alphanumeric password. imagine u gotta memorise a 12 alphanumeric pwd!!!!!oh is so troublesome.
I believe everyone will have more than 1 email. Like me I have 4 email accounts for different purposes. I didn't intend to consolidate to send to one email account. So usually, I will log in to different account. Fyi, for these 4 email a/c, I will already have 4 different pwd, for the sake of security purposes!
However, after I left one co. which I had worked for 2 yr, I seem to have forgotten most of the colleague's name. But I can remember those special pwd....
I wonder in the near future will I be memorising more pwd or your name?


