Saturday, September 30, 2006

Car accident may happen or will happen

talking on the phone & nt feelin guilty
ever since I take up this job, I'm always on the move travelling to client side by TAXI. I had came across alot of cabby...not all but some really threaten my life! example is this uncle who spoke on his mobile while driving! I haven't take any action against him, shd I lodge a complain to the taxi co.? in case others who take his cab is in DANGER too?I tink I will via email!

Anyway, the following day, I was involved in a car accident, I was in my colleague's car, when a lorry came in another direction, I wasn't aware tat we had an accident until someone said there is smoke coming from the car. I'm sitting behind the driver and was talking to my colleague.
Everyone is safe nobody is injured, the kind lorry uncle came down to check on us


the construction worker helped us to clear the remains of the car & cordon the car as those on-coming car from behind can't tell the car is in a bad state! my colleague was in a shock/dazed. we accompanied her to wait for the car-tow.