haven't been updating? I been jogging almost every WEEK. yah not day. I admit I m lazy. lazy to blog, lazy to go out. lazy to think too. Somehow I wanted to SING ktv last saturday when I woke up. SMS nyl for K-lunch, unsuccessful cos she nd to work from 2-6!!!then she jio me for night ktv!and willing to pay full cost! I was on my way to NDP preview. Thk to RL I get to c beautiful firework! oh HW too jio me to sing K on tat saturday! sigh ...nvm I treat myself to arcade drummer game!! so cool I'm playing the difficult stage and my poor finger was hit by the stick got myself a bruised and blister on 2 of my fingers. LOUSY. shd challenge me one of these day and yah i'm a GOLD card TIMEzoNe member, pasta mania member(already sicked of pasta mania).
what is coming up next in my life???
---> oh i still haven't sign up for Jap language class. or shd I spend on my roller blade instead?
---> i'm still running less than 5km for my training for 10km will i make it thru for my sheares bridge run on 27th Aug?


