Saturday, November 19, 2005

RSS gathering 18.11.2005

Fyi, some of us doesn't meet aft we grad on 1998. So we had left Secondary sch for 7 yrs and we are in the early 20s heading toward mid 20s. Some of them are still in Uni, some had already enter the corporate world but when we are together so many memories back then kept flooding into our conversation, we laughed at anything, as if we r still in sec 4, no worry, no tomorrow.

(from Left clockwise: way, Roger, Jo, Safraz, hanni & me)

contributed by Roger & Qirui.

ok continue from previous blog, when we(way & I) r leaving, way couldn't find her car keys. So we searched the chalet area and I found it near at the bbq pit while i was shouting for way, waving the car key high in the air, it just slip off my hand and dropped on the floor, ok it broke into pieces 2 batt, the chips, the casing and the key. well well well I m just too careless anyway we managed to fix it back and it work perfectly well. =)