Right aft my work, i went down to HSA for blood donation, as usu the feeling of been poked with the needle and the injection still terrorise me aft 7th blood donation. Cos of past experience I will develop cold palm before been poked. the waiting time is so long I sat on the chair for 30 min before been poked. I felt great yet tired aft the donation.
Sunday, we went to the zoo. brought along my little brat nephew along. heng he isn't tat naughty during the whole trip, he c, he played, he eat, sleep for the whole trip.
We set off in my sis-in-law lorry, squeezing 3 fat ladies in the front seat! haahaa tat's so cramp! with a toddler sitting on my laps. hahaha. Depart from my hse at 915am and we got back at 430pm! woohhh that's quite an achievement for 3 aunties!! w/o babysitting experience.
Go here to c pic taken with Digital SLR
or here taken using an old model of CANON iXUS


