nvr in my life I experience such a pain in my head...it is so painful that it last for over 12 hrs. I had slight fever but the headache was making me dizzy argh even turning my head or moving my eyes will cause the pain...the doc said is virus attack, as usual PANADOL prescription and some gastic pill for me to chew to stop my burping... she asked me to return for observation if I have nt recover. I took a bath, chew the pill and slept... hmmm i woke up a few time, the pill was still in my mouth, argh now I'm feelin kinda of floating, still nt my usual self. HATE to fall SICK
I was told to take 2 panadols 4 times a day, and chew 2 gastic pill 4 times a day(imagine the pill take me 6 hrs to finish, how to chew 2 pill 4 times???)...
I shall resume my jogging tomorrow...


