catch my SNOW.WOLF.LAKE at last...after 8 years it last launched in Sg in cantonese version... wohhhh it so worth it by just listening to Jacky's voice, his voice is so captivating...I'm totally obsess with his voice...went to his last singing concert many years back...is so diff from just listening it from Music CD...
Ok I'm a LICENSED Class 3 DRIVER...ohhh I had never felt so happy b4 compared to getting my 'O' level, my dip, my deg result...haahaa is like everyone is expecting it...a family event, everyone in the family will be happy for you, maybe becos the card din come cheap...it cost me 2.8K for the lessons I had attended including missed lessons...ok whu dare to be my passenger??? u gotta provide the vehicle & st directory....
Right aft my TP, I mass sms to alot of concerned frens.....did i mentioned I was still trembling aft the test and oh my tester kept talking during the test and nag nag nag nag till he gave me my result slips...lucky I'm trained to listen to NAGGY lecture...he lectured me while on the road maybe he was testing me whether I can drive and listen to nonsense at the same time...but lucky me able to stay alert thruout the whole test...my circuit passed beautifully!!!
Oh I catch 'Be with Me' a local artistics movie highly recommended really touching ok I admit tears just flow uncontrollably ....I cried when Teresa (a blind and deaf lady) telling us her route to education, to us is such an easy task, read, practice and take exam but for her is a harder way which she had managed to conquer and able to communicate with ppl...she's my heroine... oh there's other scene like the LOVE shared by the old couple (hmm while typing it the tears just flow in my eyes...) TRUE Love do happen... not gg to say much abt the movie, there is less than 20 Lines of dialogue and life is just so unpredictable....just go n catch tis local mv..is really worth it...
This weekend, I'll stick to my TV watching FULLHOUSE a korea serials...and begin my MARATHON training... will be jogging at ECP tis Friday...still in my HAPPY mode.


