woohhhh LISA called me...but I can't recognise her VOICE when she asked me u noe who m I? haahaa the hp displayed her msia hp no. which I doesn't haf thot is some prank call didn't intend to pick up...we chatted for a v short while...she is still noisier than me, she complained that I didn't call her for gathering which I honestly tell her I had totally forgotten abt her, she had changed to a Marketing firm and is happily working there (when is my turn to find a job I'm happy with?) is great to hear her VOICE so much lively than me. Hmmm another gathering? hmm when will it be? so many fren to meet up so many thing to catch up, I'll try to arrange 1 b4 everyone is leaving again. is great to meet up after so many yrs even thou a fren did commented that she/he doesn't really enjoy meeting up with certain old frens, she/he feels awkward toward some of them. where/when/Pri/Sec/Poly/how/~~~>kinda of lazy to tink right now
19L/25subj/33subj($2,527.35)
~one of my fave pic taken with nor think is early last yr at SSB (miss sun-tan!sun-burnt!volleyball)
Taken in GAY club with daNiu(be assured he's straight!)