Tuesday, July 26, 2005

my 1st training is ruin...

I had intended to jog this morning, but it was pouring so heavy when I woke up at 645...ohhh wat a good time to slp, so I snuggled back into my cosy cover...hmm woke up again at 7am tht the rain might stop eeeek is even heavier 15min ago. Forget it back to my dreamland...



cross my finger that tis coming thurs won't rain in the morn. I'm way behind time...left 19 weeks of training.



yesterday driving lesson was a disaster cos 1st half of the session, it was pouring so heavy, and the car wiper were distracting...I can't c the road sign, tink my instructor can sense my anxiety, haha or he was scare too becos I brake v late for a traffice light...and I was doing lane changing...so dangerous. I told him nah I'm nt gg to drive in a heavy rain...stay at home or take public transport lor is so dangerous!!!!!



Returning to circuit didn't help too cos I'm learning my parallel parking Wahhhh my 1st attempt - the pole DROP wahseh the sound of hitting the ground is so loud...cos there was another which hit the pole, can be heard in the circuit...so embarrassing! my 2nd attempt very NICELY parked but the 3rd attempt is like HELL, I forget the sequence -


1. when the Pole A reach middle part of the window, LEFT FULL LOCK

2. when the right land side mirror can c the 2 poles, 2 turns to make the car STRAIGHT.

3. when Pole A reach the middle of one of the wiper on the left, RIGHT FULL LOCK.

4. until the car is in, try to adjust it to make it STRAIGHT and of equal dist bet the front and back.

5. when moving the car out, gotta REVERSE to the back and LEFT FULL LOCK.

(shall serve as a reminder to myself.)

**Important: Reversing, LEFT FULL LOCK will cause the car to turn RIGHT!!!!!



clearing my 3rd stage SUMMARY and left 4th Stage which is the MOCK TP. I'm still nt prepare.