Wednesday, June 08, 2005

marble...

hmmm Monday Straits Times Forum published a letter regarding the HDB marble sound...that's kinda of interesting to read tis from newspaper, becos I believe everyone of us did heard the marble from our ceiling even thou it is in the middle of the night...and tis person who send in the letter want HDB to give him an answer on why there is marble sound, becos his neighbour upstairs is an elderly couples who doesn't play marbles. When I was young, I always tht is becos the kids upstairs is playing GO LI, so it never really puzzle me until recently I received an email regarding the MARBLE sound news unfortunately, I had deleted the email if not I will have share it with you guys...hmmm so have you guys hear of the marble sound too? will keep u guys update on the reply from HDB(provided they reply that person!will they give a reasonable ans? or they doesn't dare to ans?) heehee

mugging in process {Paper on 13th & 20th}