I can't take it anymore, I went to the usual physician but she's on maternity leave, so I walked to another further clinic(tis is my 3rd time there). taken my medicine and been catching up on my ZZzzz and here I'm typing my entry and gg to c a chinese physician later on...
Friday, June 24, 2005
haven't been feeling NORMAL
been coughing for 10days...I had took cough syrup, my runny nose medicine for the past 10 days hoping I will get well, nah it didn't get well but getting worse, I find it hard to speak, so most of the time I mumble, is so painful whenever I try to speak, since Western medicine doesn't help, I stopped taking those medicine, I drink Liang teh... hmmm, I couldn't sleep at night, I cough throughout my sleep and wake up to go to work, the cough is uncontrollable, and is using up my whole body strength and is itch at my throat...esp once when I'm on the MRT, everyone gave me a kind of look and shoo me(or m I being sensitive?)


