Friday, May 27, 2005

Is it so difficult to say "SORRY"?

Is it so difficult? Deep in your heart know you are wrong but the word is too difficult to blurt out from your own mouth... I pluck up the courage to say that to my colleague after I realise I wronged abt him... the silence lamb trying to keep mum thinking that I won't ask her...so she is the one at fault sigh...so I made my official APOLOGIZE saying "I'm sorry for my attitude toward you just now" feeling great......at least I won't feel guilty and the ASSShhhh Hoooooo colleague don't expect me to help you in the future...she should be able to hear him asking whether is it dirty or clean? She can get away from washing those dirty chores...OH..is your job! is the 2nd time already.... Asshhhhh Hooooo(if u watched Meet the Focker, tat's how the little boy blurt out his first word)