Thursday, April 07, 2005

1st driving lesson experience

Wohhhh I was really excited about the whole thing...yes is my 1st driving lesson. I rush down from work(i took half day leave), I saw my name on the TV with No. 68 on it. I went to look for the car and stand there waiting for my instructor. He is Sulaiman, 1st he intro to me inside of the car, speedometer, oil meter, etc follow by checking of the car, while telling me about all this, my mind is when can i take tat driver seat. Ohhh, ok he ask me to take the driver seat and ask me to do all the checking, from the rear window, side window, seats, back rest, then seat belt, door lock. step on clutch, change from neutral to 1st gear, release hand brake, then step on accelerator, vrrroommmmm wah the sound of the engine hmmm is making me excited, wahahha subsequently, I make lotsa of mistake and getting abit frustrated...[4/33]