Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Tomorrow is the last day of Chinese New Year

backdated to Chinese New Year Eve

I wasn't expecting anything, as normal I had my reunion dinner with my family including all my aunts & uncles, my cousins from my dad side. Think it is into our 4th yr having reunion dinner together, and I wasn't as excited as I was the 1st yr when I dressed really formal wahahahahah, but I enjoyed the moment spent with them, we joked, we drink, we played, we gossip.

Spent my 1st hr of CNY in CINEMA

After that I met up with ming to catch Constantine, however, was FULL with NO choice, we watch I DO I DO, oh is FUNNY, their language is funny, their plot is so commercialise, they promote their SPONSORs -- beer & fishball. We took a train at 1am plus, nvr in my life I took such a late train back home. While walking back home, I saw something so far yet clear that it fell from the SKY... I thots my eyes was tired, but after a few secs, ming asked me "Did you see a Shooting Star?" hahahaha I replied"If you nvr asked me tat, I will take it my eyes r playing a fool" so 2 pairs of eyes saw it, so it's confirmed a SHOOTING STARS discovered at 0145 on 9th Feb 2005.

1st Day of CNY

nothing but stayed at home the whole day, helping to serve the ppl who visited. it's SO TIRING, gotta mopped the floor after all had left, tht can have a few games on MAHJONG, but most of them left early...

2nd Days of CNY is my turn to visit my relatives and I stayed at my Aunt place playing Mahjong till the last bus back home.

3rd Day of CNY

oh sad to say, I gotta work today, anticipating that there wun be much work for me but ha I been BLUFF by my colleagues, I got SO MANY CALLS and handle all by myself!!!sickening hate the 1st day of work, it spolit my day and my whole new Year, and I had to work till 7pm plus OT and cannot claim anything...I went to my Big Aunt's place for dinner.

The next day which is 4th day of CNY, I'm working and this time, I told myself not to pick up any phone calls!!! wahahahaha, I HATE PHONE CALLs esp those whose like to ask toolPid QuestN. argghhh... Even though I m a free thinker, but influence by my parents who are Buddhism, I went to seek GOD's Help, paying a small amt of $, an old lady said some prayer, praying I'll have a good and safe yr ahead(Everyone wish for).

*Note: my dad suggested we go to M'sia next yr for CNY