
This was created when we were in the committee. It brought back memories and those were the days we spent doing all sort of thing on Level 6. Playing water wars, argh, washing toilet, bathing at sport halls, running into prevert(not in girl's toilet but guy ha), walking in school wearing flip flop openly, walking to S11 for supper and chat till late nite and head back to school, lost our Committee Room Keys and make everyone stay till midnight searchin for it, coming to sch at 7am to search for it again.. don't mind goin to airport at 2am to a see a fren off(I didn't make it cos I overslept), NOW, where has everyone gone? currently there are a few doing overseas studies(Aaron, Natalie, Cheryl, ???) ... I just want to say I miss you all and those moments that we had spent..hope we will be able to meet up even after we begin working...


