Saturday, July 24, 2004

I heard my cousin's boyfriend dedicating luv song to her and is their 3rd mth anniversary..so sweet of him i can feel my cousin is happily in LOVE....
i had gotten back from my short trip to Redang ...the beach is really nice(i m not strong in vocab!)beautiful...I always tell my fren I can see my shadow at the shallow part of the sea....and is transparent clear water.....not like at Sentosa or ECP beach...DIRTY and ermm it erks me after I realise a sea can be so clear and CLEAN...no rubbish...no nails, no seaweeds, no bottle cap, no pads! no food in the sea... wahhhh the sun is wonderful, ....the stars is shining BRIGHTLY and accompany with romantic poolside dinner oh with Live Band singing lovely song that you dedicate...oh no, I miss that place! however, not all the thing turn out GREAT...we spent 3 hr waiting to board the ferry to the resort...and 2 hrs to check into a rm..and return home, we spent 1 hr waiting for a family of 6 to board the bus..and gotten checked by the police over there becos the agency bus was not suppose to get into that territory meant for "slow" agency bus instead of "Express agency bus" the driver were warned that the bus might be ciompound! oh what the hell and the police get us to hand our IC to him! for what? we r just tourists...!!!! oh one more thing we din bring along a waterproof camera for our snokelling trip! SToolPig!!! and I can't find my diving licence! hence I can't dive there...wasted again!!

here few important pt to take note for those travelling to redang frm Sg:-

  • most recommend take plane to Terengganu this will save alot of time
  • if by bus, request for middle seating. Cos if u r seated above the wheel the journey will be very bouncy!
  • go to reputable Travel agency which owned their Travel Agency Bus.
  • By BUS, check out the ferry board time! the check in time for the resort. plan to keep the waiting time short then you will have more time to explore the areas
  • fyi, by bus will take 9 hours to reach Terengganu and 1hr 15min to reach Redang.
  • by plane I'm not sure check it out yourself!
  • REMEMBER to bring along a waterproof camera. that can take picture underwater...! I think the brand is konica disposable camera. 
  • Travel Light. important stuff to bring along:- Bikinis(lady, show watever u haf got), shorts, singlets, Sunglasses, a hat, goggles, camera, mp3 player(on bus trip), Sunblocks to block UV rays, slippers, no nd to bring lotsa of CASH, etc

p/s: I will go for a diving trip over there...cos it is just too attractive