Tuesday, May 25, 2004

one wk and 3 days...I m still counting...how long will I stay there?

"hello! I cannot take the test becos I m too bz"(she was informed one mth ago of the test!)
"I will make the payment, Can you give me the cert, w/o takin the test?"(Excues me, is tis a bribe?)
"I will be goin to overseas next wk, I won't be able to make it for e remaining classes, can I make up when i return in July?"("are u trying to give me trouble, I have alot of wk to do, MADAM")
"Can I asked her to pass it to u on the next lesson?"(Tonight is her last lesson, if she did not submit her cert, we will omit her name frm the test!)
"what cert u want? that one is card not cert!!! Cert is a A4 size paper?"(what the heck?!!! did they rule that Cert have to be A4 size? can't a cert be a small card?)

My resolution in tis co. - DO NOT DO FOLLOW UP!