i'm looking forward to this weekend deepavali!!!! *_____* can't wait to finished my assignment now...then i can plan for my deepavali trip to Msia...kinda of like backpack..but we'r staying in Hotel..thou i'm suppose to prepare for my exam in next coming week but still i nd to relax...
ok another news....I'm going to Korea in Dec for holiday......so happy and my dad is sponsoring the trip..i won't haf to pay a cents...so boldly i told my mum "If I can't take a week leave from work for tis trip, I might as well QUIT the job!" --> feeling abit of wilful...now someone is paying for the trip who would want to miss the chance? thou i'm feeling guilty leaving my colleagues slog at work while i'm enjoying .... can't wait for dec too..the last time i went overseas is in Feb to msia, Cameroon Highland and Genting Highland in one day hee, still remember we set off to cameroon in the wee hr like 2 or 3 am then we reached the peak at 6am..which is very cold up there...there is nothing to see up there, there is a tea hill and I missed out the strawberry farm. The road to cameroon highland is so curve...my mum almost vomit...haahaa..surprising, I didn't feel motion sickness as the road to the peak is really terrible...and I always remember the moment we got up there...we stopped at a stall for breakfast....and i ordered for a kway teoy soup! it is hot ...but the weather was cold so it really warmth me and the feeling was so great! i even took pic of the kway teoh, if there's a steamboat stall up there, i'll surely try that


