Sunday, September 21, 2003

i know I haven't been updating my blog as my life has been very routine...work, study, revised, eat, sleep, I didn't know what to write.... getting so sick of it...can't wait to get out of tis..
anyone out there got any ideas to spark up my life?r u going thru tis too?I've my dream too, why can't go after my own dream..there is alot of obstacles in front of me..I can't see my future
my god-brother sent me tis

"If you want the rainbow, you should put up with the rain"

tks dear dear Karin for ur sign

extract frm an email sent by my god-brother

No man/woman is worth your tears and the only one who
is, will never make you cry. If you love someone, put
their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because
hearts can break, but circles go on forever.

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what
you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say. If
all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't
jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

"Don't frown, because you never know who's falling in
love with your smile!"
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder
battle." Plato

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour
to like someone, and a day to love someone- but it
takes a lifetime to forget someone."

"Enthusiasm is contagious. You could start an
epidemic!"

Send this to everyone you will never forget, and send
it back to the person who sent it to you too, just to
show them that you will never forget them too.

If you don't send it back, it means that you're not a
true friend. So send it to everyone that you never
will forget.

Some say love, it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say love, it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed

Some say love, it is a hunger
An endless aching need
I say love, it is a flower
And you its only seed

It's the soul afraid of dreaming,
That never learns to dance
And the soul afraid of waking,
That never takes the chance
It's the one, who won't be taken
Who cannot seem to give
And the soul afraid of dying,
That never learns to live
When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long
When you feel that love is only
For the lucky and the strong

Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snow
Lies the seed that with the sun's love
In the spring becomes the rose

I've searched around the world
from north to south, and east to west.
Day and night, in search of a friend
because I only wanted the best.

This friend must be kind and sincere,
happy and full of cheer.
Someone who knows how to have lots of fun,
and when times get tough, won't run.

Though I've searched the world looking for you,
my friendship wishes finally came true.

I FOUND YOU!