HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL
Today wasn't a good day...cos today left 2 of us to survive @ our dept...sigh one of them was on MC..argh...I was caught in between dept... I tht I'm suppose to check on customer app status but now I'm doing beyond my job scope which is not suppose to be and ppl are taking us for granted....customers don't appreciate our help, we gave them wat they want, they still ask for more..sigh STOOlpig! cHeapSkate! customers....and we were being push ard by customers, colleagues from other call centre..until I feedback to my officer, she told me to pass to the dept sigh, and I told her tis particular dept had been passing the customers to us! Inside I'm tired, I'm tired of been push ard by so many ppl...sigh I hate to work in such a big management where instructions are pass down to us by different dept heads! and poor us has no ideas to follow which head! One of my colleagues had been complaining abt tis colleague on MC..sigh I just kept quiet and tried not to involve in tis politics...and I told myself not to be so talkative at work which will help me not to get involve in politics...ok tis colleague on MC wun be coming in tomorrow too...yes for the $, i gotta continue thou these r shit that nobody would want to do...
I HATE MY JOB.....


