Monday, June 23, 2003

Represent my dad to attend his fren's mum's wake.... in the morning and when I returned home was already late afternoon..and fell alseep after my bath...

Saturday, I went to a fren's 21st bdae and after her bdae... I went to catch The Hulk...wohhh it was a long and boring movie...didn't really like the way it was shown heehee...my all time fave are still stars wars, star trek, x-men, LOTR ....T3 is coming out soon ermmm not really interested in it...oh Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix was launched at exact 7.01am in Sg...I wasn't a fan of Harry Potter bk.. but luv the movie...heehee I had borrowed one of the HP bk from my fren but didn't manage to finish it cos my fren keep asking me to return her...very precious to her so I think ill returned to her b4 any damage cos by me...
goin for a jog and swim later in the morn.. healthy lifestyle? nah...