one of my fren A in icq ask me tis question....
A:still nua-ing at home?
heeeeheee
my reply of cos ....YES!!!!!!!
Today Trail is so much better cos there r less students and today I'm alone again cos my fren was at another trail...Same Station same smelly....argh heehee...everyone cannot tahan...but me what to do? is work....I won't do it who'll do it(as if I'm very noble heehee)
I was late today for meeting them..so paiseh ...ok today my discovery is that most of the road marshalls are Uni (Didn't want to name the Uni) students and there is this LADY who's like abit nose high cos when I spoke to her she is like ok! maybe I m too sensitive but she didn't give me a KIND look and she only speak to those GUYS....ok I realised another thing...she doesn't interact with the other ladies too...she didn't give a damn look at us(ok she's NORMAL [BUAYA]) I didn't know I'll give tis kind of mean comment (maybe she's cursing me behind my back now, who's know?)
I didn't really interact with those Uni group...they kept on chatting on their course and abt JC esp those BRANDED school....very snobbish!!!!
hey I'm not prespective...cos I have frens in that Uni but those fren of mine are so much better than these group of ppl...ok enough of all tis....


