Monday, June 09, 2003

oh I'm going to camp, going to camp, going to camp...so excited...sometime it might not be so interesting too...so don't pin high hope ...it can get ugly when thing doesn't turn out well.... then on sunday, I'm goin to another camp organised for JC, goin to facilitate oh ...ok my schedule for this week
Monday - Swimming with my niece and mum. Meet up with my FY frens for dinner(still not confirm of the venue)
Tuesday- accompany my mum to collect some stuff. Apply for Uni
Wednesday - going for a day camp for this batch OGL2002 at ubin.--> Postponed
Thursday - Saturday - morning going to attend my Sec sch Camp organised for the mentees. will last till Sunday 15th July. However, I'll excuse myself to prepare for the Sunday camp on the 15th July.
Sunday - tuesday - heading to SRJC camp I'll be facilitator.So exciting... Which mean i won't be at home for 6 days....