oh I got a god-brother from Indonesia...unbelieveable? Actually, I don't like the idea of all tis god-mother, god-father heehee but I was young then..Still remember how it happen? I was on a trip to indonesia to visit relatives...yes I have indonesia relatives...my late "
wa mah"(in hokkien granny) is frm China who moved to Indonesia and then she moved to Msia....Tks to her ...she brought us back to Indonesia...I was 10 then...and we stop-over at a few indonesia island. One stop is ermm i forget the name of the place surabaya?ermm will check it out with my god-brother..and there's tis relative not very close one who got 2 sons only and the father and mother took care of me and ermm they cooked maggie mee for me for supper haha nobody got it but me only and when we were leaving, my
late wa mah suggested why not make me their god-daugther since they doesn't have a daugther..heehee and I just agreed innocently. and tis is how I got a younger brother.
Tis younger brother get himself a NTU scholarship will be comin over to study in July, If I'm not wrong. I'll have to play host to him. But what is so happy abt the whole thing is that after my late wa mah was not ard ...cos she used to travel to and fro Indonesia and keep us well-informed of the happening in indonesia and vice versa. waitin for my god-brother to email me again.
Technology help to make us closer and transmit the news faster. Last time I used to send snail mail to my god-mother and it take v long to reach them.
Miss my wa mah