I won't mention much on the first camp I went cos there's nothing much other than games for the students felt abit out of place and oso discover alot of ermm heehee conflict among the 1st batch of mentors heehee nothing can escape my eyes.
The 2nd camp I went was more like a training for me...I gain alot, including pimples! heehee.
Day 1
The students had Ice breaker games. There'r 3 games - Have you ever(the students r grp according to their birth mth and they'r asked questions like haf you ever pee in the swimming pool? heehee) and Heart Attack. Of cos there is forfeit. The forfeit include spell the word using their heads instead of the usual one butt, another one using lip-stickto color their face and one is to direct 2 blind mice to a chair to pour water in a cup and drink it. There was telematch too. Games like Canon Ball Run, Jump, Pyramid and AEIOU. After every game, Kelvin will debriefed them. Basically, there r 3 grp of students - Student council elect, Overseas and local in-charge!(I'm in the student council grp so I didn't go to find out wat the other group are? heehee) 3 grp of students with the same goal to design a service project to be carry out in Dec (eg, help out in old folk homes)
Day 2
cont on their project design.
Structured Activities which is our fave lecture(tekan) session. Every station, they'll need to do push-up, sit-up and the runner(whom accompany the grp) will haf to observe the students. I'm a runner. There'r 6 stations to complete. Oh yah forget to mention my group name is Oreo. Ok the theme is non-chinese local breakfast. There r honey stars, Roti, prata, French toast, hot cake and Oreo. Oreo has one with ankle injury. Sigh..when they were in reclics hunter.. they need to run up and down the stairs. So unfortunately, he hurt himself badly, he was sent back home!!!! The other continue on. At night, there was movie manic game then followed by a night game- Who cares win? They r supposed to find clues and also the casualties who were in the building. I'm acting as one of the casualties- one who has dislocated arms. The otehr casualties included Alfred and another guys - one of the broken legs, One who is insanity heehee tis is one funny roles who run abt and wun come out of the toilet...and he oso shout "I'm Superman" haahaa...and 2 cougher who pass contaminated virus to the other heehee...ok this night games is fun for us but not for the students cos they r unable to accomplish the task!!!and in the end tekan time again!!!!
Sleeping time they're tekan again cos the next day they need to wake up as early as 4am..they've to wash toilet!Day 3
Woke up as early as 4 plus(I'm abt to slp cos I bath at 230 plus) I woke up at 7 heehee after their tekan time sigh miss out the fun part!!!!!!! then the water parade! followed by the mission impossible 2 which has 4 stations however, it rained in the mornin so they only go thru the muddy stuff once! hate it hate it! and of cos less tekan lor...and then they're made to run the track in the rain then to level 3 heehee and down to level 1...ermmm SAFETY is very important here so I didn't really do anything bad to them...haahaa...and then finished everything by 12pm and had lunch at 1 pm and gave out cert and oh we gotta met the teacher to feedback them on the student's attitude and leadership qualities. Then we were dismissed at 3pm plus.
just feel mentally tired and physically I was drenched while running with them in the rain in case anyone fell. So my head was spinning till now. gotta slp now ...


