Ok ill get over it....
Yesterday was out all day....went to Genki Sushi at United Square ...it was my first time there and the first time to dine in restaurant with sushi transport on conveyor belt to customers...ok I'm "suah ku"(cave-man) reason why is my first time is bcos I don't like japanese Food....excl Sushi....cos I don't find raw food nice..and ermmm the wasabi wasn't my kind of chilli...I prefer Chinese kinda of chilli padi hmmm ...it was a bdae treat by a friend...hmmmm we ate alot heehee there are pic..but haven't uplaod yet will took quite sometime to sort them.. somemore I'm v lazy too...heehee...there r 4 diff type of price based on the colour plates..There r red plate($1.20)-->less than green plate, green plate($1.80)-->less than blue plate, purple plate($2.80) --> we ate the most around 21 plates! and blue plate($3.80) --->mostly raw and we only had 1 plate
After the lunch, together with 2 of my frens, we went to hunt for Piyo's bdae present at PS(some of the shops r under renovation, v dusty! )...in the end we went shopping (it's normal for ladies to shop!) for our own stuffs...I refrained myself to buy anything ....aniway din see anything attracting my attention too...we went to Best Denki to look at MP3 player, digi cam(one of them wanna buy one), fridge, tv, etc...
oh wat a day!
so late haven't sleep....I was sending out resume... =)


