Sunday, September 15, 2002

Today I was exhausted becos I just came back from a bbq and stay over night at a friend's house. I was also one of the organiser and it is really tiring doing all the preparation and what I really concern is that my almond jelly doesn't work out and in the end i throw away the whole thing when I told my mum she reprimanded that why didn't I bring the stuff back for her to mix with a new packet.
Argghh, then I slept at 5 plus in the morning...it was so tiring but I did managed to wake up to pick up a call from him but felt irritated when he asked me alot of thing which I'm too tired to answer him. In the end, I woke up and didn't sleep anymore.. feiYu was awaken by the time I put down the phone....I suggested we go for a swim but she wanted to have breakfast and we heat the food left at the bbq..I graved for the gralic bread heehee just can't stand it. It taste so nice and thank to Pei for the durian puff she bought specially for me is like she knows I love Durian haahaa... Thank Pei...
Then I went to un-ke's house just to meet him...but in the end he made me to design his autobiography stuff which he could had did that at Pei's house and print it out but he didn't he do it on a construction paper. Didn't talk to him much which i was quite disappointed about it.